Sunday, November 9, 2014

Where I've Been

Hey Y'all!

Lately life has been pretty busy at our house. We have been in and out of town, purchased my husband a new car, celebrated our one year anniversary, adopted a dog, celebrated both our birthdays, in addition to valuing all our time together. It has been such a blessing to have my husband home again, even though he already has an upcoming deployment scheduled again. The biggest lesson the Marine Corps has taught me is to value each moment I have with my husband and to not take any of our time together for granted.

 In August we went on a cruise, the Navigator of the Seas. We went to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Jamaica.

 We were able to make it to the same church we got married in. It was the first time we had been back together since the wedding.

 Celebrating my birthday and his homecoming!

 C's new truck! We traded in the Pontiac and he got a Toyota Tacoma!
 Annabelle's first vet visit.
We adopted a Miniature Australian Shepherd. Her name is Annabelle and she is a ball of energy! Definitely keeps us busy, but she is as sweet as can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment