Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Frugal Girls' Funfetti M&M Cake Mix Cookies!





I thought I would share this recipe that I saw on Pinterest a while back. I decided to try it out back in November and it is now one of my favorite cookie recipes. It is super easy to make and requires very little prep time. The original recipe can be found here.

Ingredients:
  • A box of Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mix
  • 1.5 cups Mini M&M's
  • 2 eggs
  • 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
Recipe:

Combine cake mix, eggs, and oil in large mixing bowl, and beat well. I actually used my kitchen aid to mix the dough. Then add in the mini M&Ms. Using a cookie dough scoop, I place the rounded balls on a cookie sheet. Bake at approximately 8 minutes at 350 degrees. The original recipe recommends 8-9 minutes, but I usually do 7 and then keep an eye on them. I baked them about 9 minutes once, and the cookies were a little bit burned. I also like a more soft & chewy / less crispy cookie.



This recipe has definitely become my go to recipe for whenever I need a quick dessert. I usually  keep the ingredients on hand in case the craving ever arises. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment