Sunday, April 27, 2014

Weekend Recap!


 My weekend started with going to see the movie "The Other Woman" Friday evening. It was definitely a fun, cute movie but not necessarily something you would watch over and over. It had its funny moments, but there were a few moments that were a little awkward or forced, and times when it was "over the top". Overall, it was a fun movie night movie.







Saturday I went to Wilmington, NC with a friend and our first stop was On the Border ( the closest thing to Tex-Mex we have around here). Wilmington is such a fun city and every time I go I just want to move there because they have so many more restaurant and shopping options plus Wrightsillve Beach is right there!







Of course, we made a stop at Trader Joe's before heading back. I wish we had one closer, but at least it's within a doable distance to grocery shop there occasionally.

Normally on Sundays I am not very productive, so I recently decided that this needed to change. After Church and lunch with a friend, I headed over to Home Depot to pick up some things for the yard and look at paint colors. I planted some flowers in one of my flower beds and fertilized the yard and may have possibly narrowed down some color choices for painting. Some rooms will have to wait until my husband comes home, just because I can't move the furniture on my own, but I am eager to get started and feel like I am seeing some improvements in our house. And the highlight of my day was definitely getting an Ocean Water from Sonic. :)



Now I am going to finish off the rest of my weekend by watching the new episodes of Once Upon a Time, Game of Thrones, and Revenge. Hope everyone had a nice weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it was a good weekend! That ice cream looks delicious and I've been wanting to see The Other Woman.. Leslie Mann is so funny. Happy Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete